Is there a way to run Telerik test cases with Bamboo?
There is an option to convert the test cases to C#.
Hi Janesh,
Unfortunately the functionality you're requesting is not currently implemented in Bamboo.I have created a new issue in our development issue tracker for this functionality to ensure our development team is aware of your request:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BAM-14998
I would suggest adding any comments to the issue above as well as voting on the issue to create it's popularity and likelihood of being implemented in a future release.
For more information on how Atlassian implements new features and improvements please see the following document:
http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DEV/Implementation+of+New+Features+Policy
My apologies that I don't have a solution for you at this time.
Kind regards,Felipe KraemerAtlassian Support
Hi Felipe,
I just had a question from a customer of ours in regards to running Test Studio tests from within Bamboo, and was wondering if you have had any experience with this?
On the Telerik side we are always looking for ways to improve Test Studio and incorporate the best tools.
We recently just added a Bug Tracking integration for submitting Failure Details directly from Test Studio results into Jira.
Please let me know if you have any additional info on this.
Thanks,
Andy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.