Hi,
Just looking to clarify whether or not you can set up two step verification when you have signed in with your Google account, as opposed to having a separate account password?
Regards,
Tim.
Hi @Tim Ward,
Welcome to the Community!
Two factor authentication for a number of Cloud products including Trello is handled by Atlassian Access: https://www.atlassian.com/software/access
If you are using a company managed G suite account it will be possible to use Atlassian Access for two factor authentication.
For a gmail account it's considered an "unmanaged" account that can't have two factor authentication enabled.
I hope that helps!
-Jimmy
Hi Jimmy,
Many thanks for your answer. So in this case I would need to to disconneect my Google account as my login credentials and establish a sepaarte password login in order to enable two step authenticantion for my account. Would that be correct?
@Jimmy Seddon please reply, you haven't answered the question that was asked
Sorry, sometimes I miss notifications. Yes that would be correct.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.