Hello everyone,
I would know if in France, the statuspage service require additionnal costs to execute sms notifications to subcribers please ?
In Documentation pages, France don't appears in the list of countries where sms sending doesn't costing additional fees : https://support.atlassian.com/statuspage/docs/sms-delivery-supported-countries/
Thank you,
Kind regards,
Sebastien.
Hello Sebastien,
This is Jesse from the Statuspage support team. Thanks for your question about supported countries. Statuspage does not charge additional costs for any country but the ones listed are the ones that we know are supported with SMS notifications.
We are not sure if the notifications will work in France since it is not on that list. You can try to see if it works but we can't guarantee that it will. If you happen to have issues, feel free to let us know and we can update the documentation to reflect that. I hope you have a great day!
Regards,Jesse
Hi Jesse,
Thank you for your response.
I have another question about integration between statuspage service and Rocket Chat app.
Rocket Chat is an open source communication platform (like Slack) : https://rocket.chat/
Is possible to integrate Rocket Chat and Statuspage together ?
That is possible between Statuspage and Slack for example.
Best regards,
Hi Sebastian,
We do not have a native integration like we do with Slack. I am not sure what Rocket Chat uses but you might be able to to subscribe to webhook subscriptions if they do accept webhooks. It might be worth a shot. Here is how to set up a webhook notification: https://support.atlassian.com/statuspage/docs/enable-webhook-notifications/
I can't guarantee that this would work but it's the thought that comes to my mind with how to make it work. Hopefully that helps!
I come back to the question of notifications by sms to customers by statuspage. Can you please confirm if notifications with SMS works in France? Or ask the technical teams to confirm it ?
My company really needs this information to purchase statuspage license because we work in medical sector. We want to use the statuspage to inform health professionals who working directly with patients (nurses...) and do not have a computer with them to receive notifications by email, hence the interest of incidents/maintenances with SMS notifications.
Thanks in advance,
Sébastien Fidèle.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.