I'm new to Git and trying to find how to revert to specific revision in SourceTree. I was using svn before and it was like this in svn: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/14076298/ShareX/2013/10/EsnebIR63J.png
Reverse commit doing nearly what i want in SourceTree but it is only for one revision and i want all revisions from HEAD to target revision like how it works in svn. I can do one by one reverse commit but i prefer to have all revert changes in one commit instead of 10 different commits for them. (Maybe be able to select multiple revisions and having reverse commit button clickable in menu would be good solution to what i want?)
Then i give up using gui for this and searched about commands and found this command:
git revert -n sha1..HEAD
It works perfectly and doing what i want. But i don't like to use commands so still keep tried to find solution in gui. And finally found this workaround:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/14076298/ShareX/2013/10/1OKocrPrni.mp4
Hard reset to specific revision and after that soft reset to head revision. I'm not sure how it works but giving same results as "git revert -n sha1..HEAD" i think. Is it proper way to do what i want? Is there a better solution to this? I don't understand why right click menu of SourceTree don't have Revert to revision option.