What I did:
I'm running v5.2 and I go into the admin page -> Server capabilities -> then click on an executable to bring up the view mode. From here it lists all the jobs that use that executable, what I am expecting is to also see the deployment projects that uses that capability.
What I'm doing that created this need:
I'm trying to migrate new functionality/logic to all my plans and deployment projects, I have a command that I'd like to switch over to new command but I'm passing in different arguments as well so I can't just change the executable path. The information I can see now gives me a nice audit of what is switched over to the new commands and which ones haven't for the Stages,Jobs,Tasks side but I can't find anything for deployment tasks without opening them to edit individually.
What I think I need, minimally:
I've already printed out a checklist and been making by way through it but I'd like an audit/sanity check for the deployment projects from Bamboo. I don't care if it's deployment project, environment, or task granularity; I'm looking for yes/no results. If necessary I can do an API call or database query since this is ideally a one off audit but would still like this capability for later uses as well.