In my workflow I have cards that are for Accounts. If one of those accounts call in with a issue we create a ticket. In that ticket we create checklist for items that need completed to close the ticket . I would like that activity to be attached to the account cards activity log on that account card.
Can you make some screenshots or a recording? I’m not sure I follow.
If you are saying that you want the checklist items on the Trello card to be recorded in the activity Im pretty sure they are but we only show a subset of activity on the back of the card and there isn’t any way to change this.
That answer is correct Thanks.
I was able to figure it out. I took my workflow and used labels and automation to move cards back in fourth through the workflow progress. You just have to set up the triggers.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.