ipad 4 -
and iphone 6 - same account, internet...works great. Works great on a computer in Chrome.
not so long ago, Trello worked fine on ipad4 as well. what's happened?
Hi Vovka,
Thanks for reaching out!
Hmm, does the issue persist after uninstalling and reinstalling the Trello app?
I'll keep an eye out for your reply,
LaraThe Trello Team
Sorry, I didn’t answer for a long time, there is a war in Ukraine ... Yes, the problem persisted after reinstalling the program.
I hope you are safe and well.
I've looked into the iPad issue further, and the Trello app will only work for iOS version 14 and higher.
You can see which browsers and app platforms we support here: https://help.trello.com/article/735-what-browsers-and-mobile-platforms-does-trello-support
Please let us know if you have any other questions, and we'll be happy to help.
All the best,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.