The statuspage offers a lot of AWS components but some are missing :
Do we have plans to add these ?
Hey there Pierre,
Thanks for writing into Statuspage Community, I'm Talar from the Atlassian team, happy to help!
3rd party apps are added to Statuspage by the vendors themselves - so in this case, you'd need to have a chat to AWS directly to have those (and any others) added!
Regards,Talar
Thanks Talar.I guess this is going to be difficult and long but if this is the only way I will try that.Pierre
Talar, this answer should be turned into a KB: How can I add a new region/application 3rd Party Components ?
.
@Talar Pavlovic - We need your help in communicating with AWS support to get this situation addressed.Would you be available to take part in a call with them on that subject as we are currently stuck ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.