I feel like I have a billion logins for Atlassian services.
I have a Jira/Confluence which is separate from my HipChat and my new team uses Bitbucket vs my usual GitHub and that has yet another account. And then there is one other I had to create to "register" sourcetree (seriously?!) because none of my other Atlassian account logins worked. It is SUPER confusing.
I created a test repo to iron out any committing issues and I can clone the private repo I initialized through the browser but then I get permission issues when trying to push. I went to try and re-add my ssh key but it said "that key is already added by another user" when I am the only user. And if it is already there, what is the problem?
So what accounts are linked to what and where is there appropriate place to use them? On Github I had 1 account I used for myself and any private repos for whatever job I was on and it ALWAYS just worked.
Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.
Pushing to git@bitbucket.org:[xxxxxx]/test.git
Permission denied (publickey).
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.