The Workspace Calendar View is a great addition. Two questions...
Hey @Cynthia Brown - your assessment of the road map is correct re: seeing checklist items on the Workspace Calendar. I'm not sure if we have any work in progress re: seeing the Workspace Calendar on mobile, but I've gone ahead and raised a feature request for you on that one.
Thanks very much for the reply, Alex. Great news on the checklist.
I appreciate you submitting the feature request. For context, I'm transitioning a small team's business (CRM, workflow) to Trello and there's an important calendar element. By that I mean, the team's ability to handle the heavy workload falls over a bit without tight coordination between the various board calendars and members, some members being in the field.
My story would be...As a team member in the field who mainly uses the mobile app, I would like an overview of all board due dates so that I can efficiently assess and then originate additional dates against projects without unintentionally creating schedule conflicts.
Appreciate the work that your team is doing - big fan of the product.
You're writing user stories for me @Cynthia Brown ? You're an absolute gem.
It's been a while since my business analyst days but love to see it.
I'll definitely add that use case here, but might I also note that we do have the ability to export our calendars to external calendars like Google Calendar, Apple's Calendar app, Outlook, etc., would a solution like that work for your team?
A pleasure to be of service.
I have tried cronofy, Planyway, and syncing with Google/Outlook - one of the team members is synced up through Outlook on their desktop. In terms of mobile, working directly out of the Trello app for calendaring is more elegant and efficient given their pace, load, and amount of switching between projects and tasks. If you dream it Trello can do it (most of the time) so I'm just trying to keep them as close to the platform as possible.
The Outlook app with the Trello plugin may be the way to go for now.
Yes, adding to this, please add Calendar View in Workspace views for Checklists within boards! this is a necessity!
Same here... Really missing calendar follow up on the checklist due dates Is this still planned? I still wonder why it was ever removed!
I would love to see this feature added!
Just to add to this - I almost wish I hadn't upgraded to the paid-for platform because this feature isn't available. I used Asana in a previous job and it was great, only moved to Trello because new job used it.
Do we know if there's any plans for this to be implemented to workspace calendar at all in the near future?
Is there already an update on the checklist feature? I really need to see checklist dates in the workspace calendar.
Thanks!
I urgently need this feature. Without this feature we will not be able to use the platform.
Any updates on the checklist due dates being added to calendar view and also sync to outlook? I agree with a lot of the comments here, not having the checklist due dates in the calendar view means that I cannot use the checklist as I need all my due dates in the same place.Currently syncing trello to outlook calendar with cronofy so that I could have all of my due dates in the same place, however this only works for cards, the checklist items do not get synced which causes issues for me and our company.Really would like to see the feature of:1. Checklist Items Syncing to Trello Calendar View for All Boards2. Ability to also sync both card due dates and checklist item due dates to outlook calendar via cronofy or other affordable powerup. (would prefer native 2-way sync of course within trello)It is a shame as the checklist feature is great but becomes obsolete for me without the ability to see all due dates in one place. If this does not get added soon, will need to consider moving to Asana, although would love to see the updates to trello and stay here.I think trello is awesome but this seems like a big flaw for PM use for our company. Thanks for your consideration.
Wanted to reach out here - this was the only reason we had signed up for Trello and are shocked that it is not here. Seems like a huge gap? Has this been added?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.