Is there any way to auto-refresh the Alert listing aside from using a browser plugin or doing it manually?
Hi Ron,
Currently there is a 1 minute auto-refresh for the 'Alerts' page, so any new alerts should show up within 1 minute, without having to refresh the page.
I have not observed any auto-refresh, so I tested it as follows:
I UNACK'ED a previously ACK'ED open alert from my mobile OpsGenie app while keeping the alert windows up in Brave browser, and in Firefox on my PC.
After waiting for five minutes, neither alert screen auto-refreshed, both showed the alert as "ACK'ED". In order to show the alert's true state, I had to hit the browser refresh on both in order to show to correct status of "OPEN"
I did not try it in the Edge browser, I don't care to use that one.
Hi Ron - The auto-refresh checks for new alerts but does not update existing alerts.
Okay, seems bound to cause frustration if new alerts can show up but existing ones don't have their status updated. I believe all other products I've used over the past 30 years refresh the entire list, I've never heard of a partial refresh. I suppose this isn't intended to perform as an NMS per se, but in my opinion auto-refresh should be all or nothing.
I will need to look into the browser plug-ins that will refresh the page.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.