I have added Trello to Teams am trying to review boards. The review permissions pop-up is blank.
@admin - hmm, this seems a little strange. Do you mind reaching out to Microsoft support and letting them know about this bug?
I am having this same problem. Did anyone obtain an answer from Microsoft?
Workaround: I used Teams on the web and was able to review permissions that way. Still not sure why it didn't work through the app.
The same thing is happening on the Jira Cloud app for Teams, too.
I'm not sure what good it is asking us to reach out to Microsoft though - these Teams apps were created by Atlassian!
Hey @Tim Malone - most parts of the connectors were created by Microsoft so unfortunately they're the ones who can assist. This is for Trello anyway, I'm not sure what the Jira Cloud app situation is (I only support Trello).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.