I have a simple script:
DEV:
tasks:
- checkout: SOME / Repo
- script: |
#!/bin/bash
set -ex
echo '{"a":"b"}' | jq -M
But for some reason the last line is failing with the following error:
...
error 15-Feb-2022 19:29:33 + jq -M
error 15-Feb-2022 19:29:33 + echo '{"a":"b"}'
error 15-Feb-2022 19:29:33 jq - commandline JSON processor [version 1.5-1-a5b5cbe]
error 15-Feb-2022 19:29:33 Usage: jq [options] <jq filter> [file...]
error 15-Feb-2022 19:29:33
error 15-Feb-2022 19:29:33 jq is a tool for processing JSON inputs, applying the
error 15-Feb-2022 19:29:33 given filter to its JSON text inputs and producing the
error 15-Feb-2022 19:29:33 filter's results as JSON on standard output.
error 15-Feb-2022 19:29:33 The simplest filter is ., which is the identity filter,
error 15-Feb-2022 19:29:33 copying jq's input to its output unmodified (except for
error 15-Feb-2022 19:29:33 formatting).
error 15-Feb-2022 19:29:33 For more advanced filters see the jq(1) manpage ("man jq")
error 15-Feb-2022 19:29:33 and/or https://stedolan.github.io/jq
error 15-Feb-2022 19:29:33
...
It seems '|' should be somehow escaped. I tried to use \| but it doesn't work. What I'm doing wrong?