I have a number of stories that are dependent on other stories. My dependencies do not have due dates or start dates but would start when their dependency is finished. I am trying to figure a way that if the first story slips how can the other stories dynamically adjust based on the change date of the first one?
HI @Lance Wadman
Welcome to the community!!
As far as I am aware, Advanced Roadmaps will give you a warning about that kind of thing, but someone has to do something about moving them (manually).
If you wanted that to happen automatically, it can be done via Automation for Jira.
High level, unconditional example of how to automate:
Thank you for the response. I will look into automion for this change field
Hi @Lance Wadman just confirming if you tried above automation logic, as I have same query like you.
Seems like more work than should be needed for this... thumbs down JIRA
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.