Hi there,
I am not receiving the verification email for an email change to my account. I've seen other posts about this and it looks like it could possibly be that my email has been suppressed. Please let me know what next steps I should take and/or what info I should provide.
Thank you in advance!
Jordan
Hi @Jordan Wong
Welcome to the Community!!
Can you try the below Article instruction by Atlassian Team and let me know if this works
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Atlassian-Account-articles/How-to-change-your-Atlassian-account-email-address/ba-p/1942026
Thanks,Pramodh
Hi @Pramodh M
Thank you!
Unfortunately, I cannot complete the steps in that article. I tried logging in with the new email, however it asked me to sign up so I'm assuming it was never associated with an Atlassian account.
Additionally I may have made matters worse by trying to sign up with the new email afterwards. Although, I run into the same issue where I, again, don't receive any verification email to create the account.
Is there possibly anything else I can try?
Thanks,
I might add that I had received a verification email from a non-Atlassian website. So, I seem to be able to receive some emails.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.