An employee installed the Trello app on her Mac computer. We are a Microsoft 365 account and there was a question about integration with Outlook calendars. (She doesn't recall the specific question). At this point, any new or edited card in Trello results in all members of the Outlook group which contains the calendar is sent a notification email. As far as I can tell, the Outlook group email address is being used by Trello and is being sent an email for each change / addition to a card. This results in all group members receiving this email. I changed the email address of the Outlook group hoping to prevent delivery of the emails, but the emails continue. What kind of connection is made between Trello and Outlook? Where can I find this and change or delete the connection? I would think there would be a way to review and change this in Trello.
Thanks.