Hello,
I'm trying ot generate my build plans and deploy plans with java spec.
Bamboo version : 8.0.1
I've got an issue with the validation of my deploy plan, build :
11-Feb-2022 09:14:05 INFO [BambooServer] Publishing deployment Core Drug
11-Feb-2022 09:14:05 INFO [BambooServer] Writing specs into /home/bamboo/server/local-working-dir/serverSide/REPOSITORY_STORED_SPECS/repository-18875110-master/internal-yamls/deployment/00012-498232ba-deployment-Core-Drug.yaml
11-Feb-2022 09:14:05 INFO [BambooServer] Publishing deployment Core Drug
11-Feb-2022 09:14:05 INFO [BambooServer] Writing specs into /home/bamboo/server/local-working-dir/serverSide/REPOSITORY_STORED_SPECS/repository-18875110-master/internal-yamls/deployment/00013-b8a4b88e-deployment-Core-Drug.yaml
11-Feb-2022 09:14:05 [INFO] Updating ownership of files in /home/bamboo/server/local-working-dir/serverSide/REPOSITORY_STORED_SPECS/repository-18875110-master/internal-yamls to bamboo
11-Feb-2022 09:14:05 [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
11-Feb-2022 09:14:05 [INFO] BUILD SUCCESS
11-Feb-2022 09:14:05 [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
11-Feb-2022 09:14:05 [INFO] Total time: 2.760 s
11-Feb-2022 09:14:05 [INFO] Finished at: 2022-02-11T09:14:05+01:00
11-Feb-2022 09:14:05 [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
11-Feb-2022 09:14:05 RSS batch contains conflicting definitions for the following entities: [deployment-Core-Drug]
11-Feb-2022 09:14:05 com.atlassian.bamboo.specs.api.exceptions.PropertiesValidationException: RSS batch contains conflicting definitions for the following entities: [deployment-Core-Drug]
11-Feb-2022 09:14:05 at com.atlassian.bamboo.configuration.external.rss.AllTypesSpecsImporter.importBambooYamlsOfAllTypes(AllTypesSpecsImporter.java:63)
11-Feb-2022 09:14:05 at com.atlassian.bamboo.configuration.external.rss.JavaSpecsImportServiceImpl.lambda$processSpecs$2(JavaSpecsImportServiceImpl.java:80)
11-Feb-2022 09:14:05 at com.atlassian.bamboo.configuration.external.rss.SpecsOptimizeProcessor.processSpecs(SpecsOptimizeProcessor.java:43)
11-Feb-2022 09:14:05 at com.atlassian.bamboo.configuration.external.rss.JavaSpecsImportServiceImpl.processSpecs(JavaSpecsImportServiceImpl.java:93)
11-Feb-2022 09:14:05 at com.atlassian.bamboo.configuration.external.RepositoryStoredSpecsServiceImpl.runBambooSpecs(RepositoryStoredSpecsServiceImpl.java:204)
11-Feb-2022 09:14:05 at com.atlassian.bamboo.configuration.external.RssDetectionServiceImpl.runRssDetection(RssDetectionServiceImpl.java:374)
11-Feb-2022 09:14:05 at com.atlassian.bamboo.configuration.external.detection.RssDetectionRunnable.run(RssDetectionRunnable.java:42)
11-Feb-2022 09:14:05 at java.base/java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:515)
11-Feb-2022 09:14:05 at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:264)
11-Feb-2022 09:14:05 at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128)
11-Feb-2022 09:14:05 at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628)
11-Feb-2022 09:14:05 at com.atlassian.bamboo.utils.BambooRunnables$1.run(BambooRunnables.java:48)
11-Feb-2022 09:14:05 at com.atlassian.bamboo.security.ImpersonationHelper.runWith(ImpersonationHelper.java:26)
11-Feb-2022 09:14:05 at com.atlassian.bamboo.security.ImpersonationHelper.runWithSystemAuthority(ImpersonationHelper.java:17)
11-Feb-2022 09:14:05 at com.atlassian.bamboo.security.ImpersonationHelper$1.run(ImpersonationHelper.java:41)
11-Feb-2022 09:14:05 at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829)
I try to delete the deploy project and recreate it, changing project oid in my spec projet and push. But still the same error.
I do a search on the error message but with no result.
Is anybody have an idea of the origin of this issue ?
Thanks for your help