I have buttons enabled on all of my boards in my workspace for all members of my team.
The buttons were appearing in their cards for them, then suddenly one by one they started disappearing.
Butler is still enabled, all of the checkboxes have been marked by now only I can see the automation buttons.
How do I make them re-appear for my other members of my boards?
Ive added three screenshots to show what is going wrong.
a) One screenshot with my Butler account showing with 2 buttons enabled.
b) A second screenshot with one of the cards in my account showing the buttons available.
c) Third screenshot of one of my members of the same board, with one button missing (the one that has all options enabled in my butler.
Is this a strange bug?
Ive tried clearing the history and cache in both accounts.
Logged out and logged in
Removed her account and re-added it to the board
Anything else I can do?


