curl -v -XGET -H "Authorization: GenieKey *****************" 'https://api.opsgenie.com/v2/alerts?searchIdentifier=openAlerts&searchIdentifierType=name&limit=10&sort=createdAt&order=desc'
I'm trying to invoke the curl but getting this error key format is not valid. even the same thing I'm getting in python. using the same key which I generated from security settings in my profile.
Follow the same example shown in the doc and ensure that you've generated the correct API key.
I don't see any doc to create API integration
Hi @Ashok Simma ,
When creating alerts via API, you need to use an API Key from an API Integration, not from API Key Management section. This is because all alerts in Opsgenie are created via integrations, so the API Key used to create alerts via API needs to be tied to an integration.
You can add an API integration by going to one of your teams in Opsgenie > integrations tab > Add integration > select API integration.
Hope this helps!
Thanks,
Samir
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.