Hi, I have ops genie set up to send alerts to a Slack channel when they are triggered. What I'd like to do is create a small "buffer" between the alert hitting the channel and the person on call getting paged, so other team members in more convenient time zones get a chance to respond. In order for this to be successful, I'd like the OpsGenie bot to ping the whole channel with `@channel` so team members have an opportunity to see and respond to the alert within the window.
I can't seem to find anything in the integration that can accomplish this. Is there any way to somehow prepend an `@channel` to the message? I use prometheus to generate the original alert text, so I guess I could put that in the original alert description, but my gut tells me that won't get translated to the `@channel` handle by the time it propogates through the bot.