Hi there,
I am new to Trello and I'm trying to use it to organise my University work. In the screenshot attached you will see that I have two lists for lectures and tutorial work. I have set the due dates on them, for example:
"Work in Contemporary Society Lectures" with a due date 7/02/2022. I have also used "Repeats" to set up a repeat next Monday at 10am, repeating every week.
I want to know how if this is the correct way to set up so that once I have completed this week's lectures and I move them to my 'Done' list, will it automatically recreate under my 'Lectures' list at 10am on the 7/02/2022 and be due in for the week in advance as it currently is?
I fear that as it stands it will automatically recreate under my 'Done' list not the 'Lectures' list. I have already installed 'Repeats' add-on but if I need to access any additional add-ons please let me know.
