I work from one Board with separate Lists for each quarter. On each List, I create a Card for each project I need to do that quarter, and then a Checklist inside each Card to break down all the different steps that need to be done for that project.
Trello gives me the ability to then convert each of those individual Checklist steps into their own Cards as I go along, which I like because I then group those Checklist Card/tasks into 4 other Lists, so I can organize based on what/where those steps get done (ie I have one list for things I need to do online, one list for phonecalls I need to make, one list for things to be done when I'm on the road/doing errands, and one list for things I'm waiting on someone else for).
But once each individual Checklist step is done, I'd like to be able to place it back into the original Card (Project) whose Checklist it came from. I can't seem to find a way to do that.
Any solutions?