HI all,
I'm looking for a solution in automation that when I create a new sprint, a new story is created in this sprint. I tried several routes in "automation" but so far I didn't succeed. Any ideas?
with regards, Jeroen
@Jeroen Kotterlink I see that your queries are answered on another post. Just for our global audience viewing this post for answers, I would like to share the answer below
As per your ask, when the sprint is created, you want to an issue to be created automatically and added to this newsprint itself.
Using the trigger of sprint created, it must be possible and you do not have to add any additional steps to add sprints. The reason being, when the sprint is only created, it will be empty. You can try the below
Similar article for this ask is here - https://www.adamnengland.com/2021/01/26/jira-automation-populate-your-sprint-with-stories-on-creation/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.