Fix it asap
yup
Hi @Fahad Hassan Noor,
I'd recommend keeping an eye here: https://trello.status.atlassian.com/
Atlassian will keep that updated as they work to resolve the open incident.
-Jimmy
Hi @Fahad Hassan Noor ,
please report issue here https://trello.com/contact?nosearch=1&source=from%20helpsite%20beacon#/
It seems that it is know issue. See trello status https://trello.status.atlassian.com/
Fabio
Hi @Fahad Hassan Noor , welcome to the community.
First let me state that this is a community help forum not official support. I am a customer of Atlassian products not working for Atlassian.
with that said, I checked the status and there does seem to be a Trello incident under investigation. I encourage you to bookmark the status page and check in on that when you experience issues. If nothing is shown there then you can always report directly to Atlassian support.
2 min ago it was all fine in status....So thanks for recommendation but as long as they do not update it it´s worthless....I´ve been struggeling for 30 minutes now..and I saw complains long before the update on the site :-/
It is showing incident now.
What are the recovery forecasts?
Yes, unfortunately in the real world the customers often times the first one to see an issue. I don't care how good you design and implement watchdogs on your software products they are often less efficient than the users.
Hi @Андрей , The Community cannot answer this question. Most of the members are users or partners of Atlassian.
There is no place to report a problem and thats too bad.
At least in the Swedish version I´m workin in. Only way to this community and status page. Maybe you people in other places have other possibilities but if it was possible for me I could report the problem the minute I saw it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.