It seems like you use to be able to display checklist due dates on the calendar view. Is this still available, and am I missing a setting somewhere?
Hi @Ben Watson ! Welcome to the community I just had a quick look at my board and I can still see checklist items that have due dates on my calendar. This is how it looks:The screenshot is of Trello's native calendar view, but you also have the Calendar Power UP which displays check-items in the same way. Which calendar are you using?
That’s weird! I don’t have that on my native calendar.
Weird...can you try creating a test checklist item and set the due date for that item to Feb 2nd 2022 for example, and just see if that new item appears on the calendar? Maybe also try from an incognito browser to see if that makes a difference?
Yes I did that, but I only see the due dates, not the checklist due dates.
The Test Card above has 2 checklist due dates that do not appear one on 17th and one on 18th
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.