Hi,
I already have plans for the Team '22 conference. But, I'm trying to prep for Atlassian Team '23. Anyone know where it will be?
Thanks,
Conference Newbie
That’s a bit early
I’m guessing we’ll know by the end of 2022 or the beginning of 2023.
with the current issues in the world it would be difficult to speculate on anything at this time
@Apryl Harris I agree with @Dirk Ronsmans
With that being said Atlassian used to do their conferences in San Jose year after year until they moved to Las Vegas. My guess is that it will be in Las Vegas again but you will need to wait to be sure.
In past years that has been the last item announced on the Key Note of the last day of the Team/Summit event.
So, expect that on the Key note of the last day for Team 2022 there may be an announcement about where Team 2023 will be.
@Apryl Harris We will be back in Las Vegas, NV for Team '23!
It is official now. We visit again Las Vegas, NV at 18-20 April, 2023.
Save the date!
Hello! I can't find a web page that confirms this, and I want to submit it as part of my developmental plan for next FY. What is the anticipated cost for badges?
Kim
I agree. I can't find legit Atlassian site for the event and to register. I am trying to plan for this for training for myself next year to my corporation. I did find it here https://lasvegascalendars.com/event/atlassian-team-23/ and the links to the Atlassian site are broke.
@Ryan Otteson @kimss Registration for Team '23 won't open until early 2023. Keep your eye out for updates on our event website. Thanks!
I found the official page for Team '23, however the registration doesn't seem to be opened yet.
Does anyone knows when will the registration be opened and if we can see the costs of the passes?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.