Here is an example:
I am running the latest version of SourceTree on Windows 11 in Dark Mode.
I raised it here:
[SRCTREEWIN-13781] Rendering of context menu - Create and track feature requests for Atlassian products.
Seems that this is a Windows popup, correct? Did you had this problem before? (in older version of SourceTree). Is there a chance to check if this is working fine on same version of SourceTree but different OS? (e.g. Windows 10?)
I don't have a PC with Window 10. Sorry. And can't comment on earlier versions of SourceTree.
It is a popup context menu.
OK, I was just trying to identify is this a problem in SourceTree or Windows.. If changing the OS or version of SourceTree is not an option maybe you can try to change a theme in Windows 11 to something else and see how it looks then?
I can definitely tell you that this is a SourceTree popup menu. Later today I will. try running SourceTree with it's light mode. I am confident that this is a SourceTree dark mode issue where the colour properties are not correct.
I will update you.
Can't view this issue (and vote) but this was a good way to move forward since seems like a bug.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.