I'm trying to setup Bamboo and connect to git repositories again for the first time in several years. When I try to connect to a Bitbucket Cloud repository with a username and password, Bamboo tells me its request to retrieve the list of available repositories was not authenticated (yes, of course, I verified the credentials).
So I switched to a generic git repository, and regardless of whether I use an SSH key or username and password (and save the repository config with the credentials first, then return to the repository config to "Test connection"), I keep seeing an alert just below the "Test Connection" button that says:
We couldn't connect to the repository. Here's what we got back:
Cannot decode connection params
Versions:
Bamboo 8.0.4 build 80012
Ubuntu 20.04.3
openjdk version "11.0.13" 2021-10-19
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 11.0.13+8-Ubuntu-0ubuntu1.20.04)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 11.0.13+8-Ubuntu-0ubuntu1.20.04, mixed mode)
Can anyone help me out here?