We create cards by email, and want a default cover image to be automatically added to any new card that is created by the email. is this possible?
Thanks!
@KC Pet Project
Use attachment. Read https://help.trello.com/article/809-creating-cards-by-email
Thank you! But I am not quite sure how to do the attachment. The email is a form notification generated through JotForm. I have tried inserting the image into the body of the email, but it didn't work. Is there another way to add an attachment?
When I read your email I noted that your "created by the email". I assumed you are using the "email to board" feature. In that scenario any attachment from the email sent to the Trello "email to board" email address will create attachments on the card.
My guess is that you will have to forward or send the notification email to the Trello "email to board" address with the attachment. A new card will be created with the attachment (assuming 1) as the cover.
Are you trying to add a cover to the card that was created by Jotform?
Yes exactly, I am having a JotForm notification email sent to the Trello board using the "email to board" feature. I have been able to set it up exactly as we need, from using the correct title to tagging the correct people, the only thing I haven't figured out is how to make each email (card) have the same cover image.
I tried inserting the image into the Jotform email but it didn't work. I wan't sure if there is a certain way to attach the image to the email somehow so that Trello knows to make it the cover image for that card when it arrives?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.