How can you set up a table view for multiple workspace boards. I can only see boards in one workspace at a time.
You would have to move the boards into the same Workspace.
Are there any concerns or issues with moving boards between Workspaces? Do all the butler rules and members stay with the board when it moves?
I think it should be fine. The people who have joined the board will still be on your board. If any of your workspaces are paid, that could have an effect on billing, but otherwise I don't think it will change anything.
Hey Michael,
I have 2 different workspaces/different companies and was hoping to be able to see one view with both workspaces... I am a guest on one workspace and owner/admin of the other. Is there a way I can view both workspaces on the same screen/combine them just with my view? I do not want the one workspace members to see my private company board as it has private and personal info.
Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.