Hello Guys,
Trying to set up my very first Butler Report using this help article here: https://help.trello.com/article/1157-variables.
What I want basically is, to send out a monthly report of tasks done and time spend on time (for which I've created a custome variable). I couldn't quite figure out how to list all cards in the e-mail and maybe to sum up the total number of hours spend (1+1=2...)
I've set up the buther and ran a test but none of the variable show up:
Topic
Monthly report on work performed {monthname} {year}
Message
Dear Ms. X,
Dear Mr. Y,
Thank you for your trust and cooperation.
Below is a list of the work we performed during the month of {monthname} and the time spent on each task.
[{cardname}]({cardlink}), ({Datum}), ({Stundenaufwand}) Stunden
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Here is a qucik video demonstration on the problem: https://somup.com/c3VZDbZxiS