Hello!
I have created a board to manage my car fleet. In the board there is a list called "Cars" and each car has a card. On each card there is a checklist caled "Expiry" that has items like ensurance, first aid kitt, tehnical inspection etc and each item has a set due date as the expiry date.
The ideea is to use Trellinator (on a time trigger) to check daily each card, each item and check if the expiry date on any of those is getting close. If expiry date is less than x (no. of days) it should create a linked card in the list called "Overview" letting me know there is something that needs to be done.
I hit a bump when trying to get the due date on the checklist items... i try it like this: item.due().getTime()
and I check the number of days like this:
if((item.due().getTime() - Trellinator.now().getTime)/ 1000*3600*24 <= x) { do whatever}
Any ideeas?