I would like to know if it is possible to hide some specific cards in trello from other users.
Hi @Eric Sol , welcome to the community.
I don't know any means of hiding a card. I recall a power up called Private notes that can be used to hide specific notes on a card.
*Private notes* only allows me myself to write private notes which I can't share with others. I would also like to share with some people. I guess there's no such thing as restricting access to specific cards till now in Trello.
Hey @Eric Sol ! Not natively, no. Trello's designed in a way so that if you invite a member to the board, they are able to see all information within the board. A couple of alternative 3rd party options that might help though:1. External Share Power-Up. This allows you to share a read-only version of the board and filter the view so the viewer only sees a subset of cards.2. Create a secondary board for these other users and copy/sync the cards the other users need to see to this board using Butler automation or Unito. Hope that helps!
Hi all 👋 we have recently answered this question by developing a new free trello powerup called Hidynotes an admin managed private notes system. I hope this helps it allows you to write private notes between selected users and include images, attachments and formatting inc markup. Hope this helps! Sorry if it’s delayed.Try this
https://trello.com/power-ups/652cd18cd9ce322b3e03bebe/hidynotes
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.