Hello! I need comments to appear in the card depending on the approaching deadline for the task. For example, the deadline is 16:00 on January 27, and I want the comment "!3 days left" to appear at 16:00 on January 24, the comment "!1 day left" to appear at 16:00 on January 26, and at 15:00 January 27 comment "!1 hour left".
But no matter what constructions I try with "set to" - nothing appears by the appointed time. At the same time, if I change the date to the one that corresponds to the comment period, then the comment appears.
But if I (currently 15:55 on Jan 24, task expires at 16:00 on Jan 27) set the rule "-at 16:00 on Jan 24 there was a comment "!3 days left"-" at 16:00 the comment does not appear.
My rules:
when a due date less than 3 days from now is set on a card by anyone, post comment "My comment"
when a due date between 0 and 2 days from now is set on a card, post comment "My comment"
1 hours before a card is due, post comment"My comment"
None of this works when the due date is reached.
Please help me figure out how it works!