Купил Premium но не могу пригласить свою команду! За каждого просят деньги выставляют счет за каждого участника
Hi @Ибрахим Эрматов
Contact trello support
https://trello.com/es/contact
Cheers
Hi @Ибрахим Эрматов - I can see you've already raised multiple tickets with our Advocates team, some of which were last month. You've also raised another question in our Community, which @Michael Pryor has answered: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/Bought-Premium-but-can-t-invite-my-team-For-everyone-they-ask/qaq-p/1918827
On your Premium workspace (which I won't name as we're in the Community and this is public) you're paying for one user - yourself. You removed additional users but we're still trying to bill you for these users as they once held a seat - your subscription is about to be cancelled as your payment is overdue. I recommend waiting for our Advocates team to reply to you on your latest ticket. I'll let them know you've raised this Community question.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.