Hi - the company I work for is looking to install Trello and they have tasked me with looking into it.
I have set up the free account to start tying to educate myself and whilst I have no issue with all the basics, I am unable to ascertain how everybody in the company can add boards and team members to join the board in a way that the MD of the business can review all boards and see where everybody is at on a variety of projects -
Can this be done in the free version ( we are a small team of 7 but our project count is large). it is as simple as having him invited to all projects as a member of the board or to have this option, do we need to upgrade to a paid version of Trello. I have asked Google this question in every way I can to try and find the answer but am not having a lot of luck. just seem to be going around in circles.
Any assistance somebody in know can offer will be greatly appreciated thank you