I am trying to delete a Deployment project from Bamboo, but I cannot see an option anywhere to do so. I was however, able to delete the Deployment environment.
Thanks-
Hi @Bill Parlock
lately I read about a bug, including a workaround which might, or might not, apply to your installation. Please check if it is related and let us know what you have found out:
Regards,Daniel
Please check you have an admin permissions to that project
Thanks Daniel. In my case it was not a problem with this bug. I was however able to delete the project. The option to do so was in the edit project screen.
Select deployment project, select the edit project option in the upper right of the screen (...) . In the edit project screen select delete project in the upper right. (...)
Bamboo version 7.2.1
Thanks again.
I do have admin permission. In this case though, I found the delete project option on the Edit project screen. Thank you for your response.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.