I did realize I was subscribed to Trello. I would like to cancel this subscription.
Hi @Becky Hassler 👋
Welcome to the Community! To cancel your Trello Premium or Standard plan, you’ll need to be a Workspace administrator. Either navigate to your Workspace's billing page (https://trello.com/your-Workspace-shortname/billing) directly or navigate to your account's activity tab and click on your Workspace's name and then the Billing tab.
On the Billing tab, scroll to the bottom of the page. Click the “Cancel” link and it will show you which features will be removed once the plan ends, confirming the cancellation will prevent your card from being billed in the future. Your plan will be cancelled at the end of its prepaid service period.
I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away 😃
All the best,
Laura
I don't see a billing tab.
If you're unable to see billing next to the tabs Profile & Visibility, Activity, Cards and Settings it sounds like you're either on a free trial (which doesn't automatically renew) or you're not the Workspace administrator who has the appropriate permissions to access billing.
If it's the latter and you've found yourself paying for Trello for your organisation I would try and get in touch with the Workspace admin as soon as possible to get that changed.
My position was eliminated and under my severance agreement my contact with the workplace admin is not possible. So what do I do now?
What a bad UX, no way to find out button to cancel the subsciption. Im ending this up by blocking Trello via bank because there was no normaln way to find right panel to manage subscription. And I gonna bet it is not a coincidence it is made like that toxic company model.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.