Hi Team,
I am unable to access source tree for my projects, it is logging and Authenticating successfully but when I try to access repository it is showing an error "The end point has been removed. "Could you please help me in fixing it,
Same problem here
same proplem.
same problem
Same error here. Latest release. Reinstal of sourcetree doesn't help. Oauth authorization show no error.
message: This endpoint has been removed. See our documentation for more information. https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/bitbucket/rest/api-group-teams/#api-user-permissions-teams-get
Same.Sourcetree unusable since january.
I'm looking for OSX alternative. So far nothing as user friendly as SourceTree.
Gitfox is pretty smooth (available in the Setapp package too) but it lacks options to create repos on bitbucket from the GUI.
I can clone a repository from bitbucket cloud, but I can not create a remote repository from my Mac.
Yep.Exactly the same here: cloning works (at least the repo is cloned) but it always crash the app once done.I periodically check for updates but since it's been months and there is no support on the problem so far I'm thinking about getting rid of it for good and going back to command line.
Same issue since January. It's becoming unusable for us
idem
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.