I have attached a short Loom video of my screen of the problem I am having.
Short video of issue of google information not getting transferred into card in Trello
I have set up the zap and selected the info I would like added to the new card but the information I have selected doesn't appear on the card.
Look forward to your help.
Laura
The Loom was super helpful thanks.
You definitely have to click on the Sheet fields to fill them in like this:
But other than that, I'm not sure what's going on. That worked fine for me from scratch when I set it up.
Added a new row with some different info:
And card showed up correctly
When a zap runs, Zapier will show you all the details about the run in the history of the run too. You have to switch to their history tab to see it.
@Laura
You will have to insert the variables using the results from an earlier zap step as illustrated by Michael.
Thanks still have another question what you said helped but still have and issue Video for next help ?
If the data is not there, the placeholder will be empty.
One way you can go about it is to write a simple piece of code to insert between the zap steps to put in some text if the test condition returns an empty string for the set of potentially null fields.
In Zapier, you can use Code by Zapier and choose the python...there are some useful examples.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.