Hi - I hope someone can help.
I have a card button that creates a daily to-do list for me by pulling together all the cards with a due date of today into linked items in a check-list. The title for this to-do list card is generated as "To Do List {date~ M/D/YYYY}. (This button still works perfectly, and I think the title is the only important piece for my question, but if you need to know more specifics about the list creation button, I can provide those details as well).
Because I occasionally forget to add a card, change a due date, or someone asks me for something during the day that needs to be added to that day's list, I also created a button that adds the open card to the current day's To Do list card's checklist as a linked item.
The following screenshot shows the actions for that button.

At 9:05 AM on January 14th, this button worked. At 9:50 AM on the same day, I tried to use the button to add another card as a linked item on my To Do list card, and I got the error "I couldn't find a card named "To Do List 1/14/2022"." I made no changes to either button between the time it worked and the time it didn't.
I tried the button again this morning, and got the same error (except it was "To Do List 1/18/2022"), so it doesn't seem to be just a random one-time glitch.
Does anyone see something I missed that might explain why this no longer works? Or have any other ideas I could try?
Thanks!