It seems that custom fields are extremely useful for a majority of Trello users. However, the fact that this power-up is completely hidden/non-existent on the mobile apps renders the majority of what we use Trello for, useless.
I have been a long-time champion of trello integration for my company... however these oversights in obvious UI/UX are making my pull the reigns and causing me to steer toward another solution.
Is there ANY chance that custom fields will be visible/useable in a very near future version/update?
I actually purchased a year long subscription to Amazing Fields Power-Up but when I noticed I was unable to use it the mobile app... I told them I would need to cancel/refund my subscription because it's pointless if we can not use the custom fields in the mobile environment.
I'm hoping anyone can give me clear information if this will ever be updated and fixed? Thanks!