Hi there,
I really liked the blog
https://blog.trello.com/forests-can-teach-valuable-lessons-in-teamwork
I do a local newsletter for the Herb Society of Victoria in Australia and would like to add that in - would that be OK? We are a not for profit org with approx 70 members. Of course, I will credit it back to this source.
thanks so much,
Meridith
Hello @Meridith Hutchinson
I'm glad that one of Atlassian blogposts has taken your interest, specially such an important one.
Please, feel free to share this blog post with your org. Also, We would really appreciate it if you get the time to share with us any feedback/outcomes of your audience regarding the blog post.
Thanks!Atlassian Community Support
thanks so much - yes our group is of course, very environmentally conscious and I'm sure they'll enjoy seeing business being the same. Thanks again, much appreciated.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.