Hi all,
1. I'm trying to understand what I can do with a free license. My understanding is that I can have one workspace, and that workspace can have 10 boards. Everyone I invite into trello, will then have access to all of the boards in that workspace, even if they only need to be part of 1 and that all of those invitations will be free. Is that right?
2. If I get the standard license, then I could have one workspace with unlimited boards. I can then invite people into Trello as single-board guests, or onto multiple boards. If someone is on one board as a single-board guest, it is free. If they are on multiple boards, then they are part of the monthly fee. Is that right?
3. I'm also curious about what the workspace command runs are and how much use it would take to reach 250/month.