I'm looking at getting members of my Enterprise via REST API but want to know where to get my Enterprise ID.
Hi @Fergal Moynihan 👋
I'd recommend reading this Trello support article, it should hopefully provide a bit more information around this topic for you >> https://help.trello.com/article/1324-enterprise-migration-to-atlassian-access-end-user-experience
I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away 😃
All the best,
Laura
Thanks Laura, I've looked through the Enterprise documentation but focusing on REST API integrations, I still don't see where I can fine my Enterprise ID... It should be straight forward... is it in a url, is it available in Enterprise Admin dashboard, do I need a 'Get' to retrieve it... It really shouldn't be this hard to find the answer... or maybe I'm just bamboozled by the docs... Appreciate the reply.
Ok, can close this out , information overload...
Just create your OAuth2.0 Authentication
Enterprise ID is available.
I had the same problem but solved it.I hope this will be helpful to someone.
In the 'Get an Enterprise' path parameter of Trello's REST API, setting the Enterprise Name will return the Enterprise ID.
Procedure:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.