put together the photos, comments, in one.
Hello @Francesc Muñoz ,
Welcome to the community.
You can read the link: https://help.trello.com/article/1256-link-cards
Thanks & Regards,
Zulfiqar Bin Zafar
YesZulfiqar's answers and advice have been helpful to me.
Thank you Zulfiqar.I guess it's because of the translator, my question is if I can join 2 cards on the board, that is, if I have card A and card B, I can make a card with the information of both in a new card A+B. Thank you.
Gracias, Zulfiqar.Supongo que es por el traductor, mi pregunta es si en el tablero puedo unir 2 tarjetas, es decir si tengo tarjeta A y tarjeta B puedo hacer una tarjeta con la información de ambas en una nueva tarjeta A+B. Gracias.
Hello,
Thanks for the clarity!
Here is the link that will be helpful for you: https://help.trello.com/article/1097-mirroring-cards
Thanks again, Zulfiqar.If this is what he was looking for.It has been helpful.
@Francesc Muñoz than please accept my answer if it was helpful for you so that more and more people can get benefit
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.