#22 plus my entry, so all entries in board are giving some random # number
HI Michael,
just want you to know I resolved the number thing - i removed the chrome extension from google itself, and all numbers have disappeared across all boards! hurray! thanks for helping! Tracy
That doesn’t sound like a Trello thing but maybe post a screenshot? Do you have any extensions installed or powerups?
Hi Michael,
I did add a chrome extension that inserted Trello as a 'click on' in the header tool bar on google chrome pages, so you could go to Trello direclty from google. (saw that on youtube) I've since deleted it, but not sure where to uninstall the extension. Would that have caused this problem since it was not doing it when i first signed on. Could that be the problem?
Try logging into Trello in an incognito or private window in your browser and see if the problem persists. If it disappears then you have a browser extension installed that is doing this.
thanks for your help Michael,
I tried logging in Incognito, cleared all preferences when logging out before I logged back in but still have problem.
Is there a tech support that I contact, I signed up for premium.
thanks Tracy
Did you turn on a Power-Up?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.