It's the teams responsibility to make sure everyone else in the team is okay, encourage the whole team to check-in on each other occasionally, let's bring back those water-cooler moments.
Totally agree!
While I'm not sure it's all on the team to make sure folks are okay, I do think it's on teams to check-in with each other. Yes, from a human perspective it's the right thing to do, but also, from a collaboration perspective, it's important to have context on how each other's doing. That understanding will only help relationships, and because of that, help communication and workload and even mood.
Hi @Nigel Budd (CV)
Right, it's like the musketeers
"All for one and one for all"
Cheers
Hey Christine, I totally agree it's not all on the team, but it can't all be on the manager, team leam, Scrum Master either. :-)
"What's gonna work?...Team work!"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.