I have properly installed the Atlassian Connector into WebStorm (IntelliJ IDE). Using the default login, I was able to connect it to our Bamboo, Jira, and Crucible.
In the toolbar, however, on the Atlassian panel, I have tabs for both Bamboo and Jira, but not Crucible..
image2014-11-4 22:44:20.png
In the configurator, I can validate the Crucible connection, but if I go to the defaults tab (I have told it to use the defaults), it will only test connections to Jira and bamboo, not Crucible, as shown below.
Any thoughts on why this is not working?
Crucible is configured and enabled.
image2014-11-4 22:42:18.png
Test Connection confirms that we are connecting to our Crucible/Fisheye Server.
image2014-11-4 22:42:45.png
Here, when I test defaults, you'll see that even though I know the connection is solid, and I have a default configured for Fisheye, it's not trying to test it here. Seems like it should.
image2014-11-4 22:43:15.png