Hi Atlassian Community, does anyone know how to remove and leave a public board you joined before the software change? Thank you.
Hi @Kim Angeles ,
To leave a board in Trello, open the board menu on the right side of the board, click "More" and choose "Leave Board". This will remove your account from the board, which means you may no longer be able to access it.
For more information, please read this : https://help.trello.com/article/804-leaving-a-board-in-trello
Thanks ! Hope this solves your problem.
What do you mean "before the software change"?
Hi Michael, I mean the old version of Trello. I am included in a public board before the updates and there are notifications that I want to turn off or if I can just leave that board that would be helpful. Thank you.
Hello, thank you so much for your help @Shailey Narula Appreciate it!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.